Feb 2nd, 2012: "How to Improve Your Website Content and Build Your Business" - CFDC, Bancroft, Ontario: 9am - 3pm
*Workshop fee is $10 dollars or $25 for all 3 workshops (subsidized by Ontario Government Grant)*
- Register today or Call 613 961 0590.
Here’s a full day workshop to help you transform your website into a powerful sales tool. You’ll have the whole day to learn and apply 5 strategies to make your website content compelling to prospects. Understand how people read online, discover how to share your expertise, and get feedback on your writing all under guidance of an e-literacy expert and website copywriter.
Learn from multiple examples, asking questions and time to rewrite your website homepage. So you will leave the workshop with:
- A Storyboard of your website content
- Headings and subheadings that work more effectively
- Content focused on your customer (WII.FM?)
- Guidance on language and online writing styles
- A plan of action to start relationships with your website visitors
BONUS inclusions for this workshop:
- Same-day feedback on your business website
- “How to use Twitter for your business” e-book
- The How To Business Blog Handbook
Register for this Business workshop in Bancroft before this puppy fills up!