Long gone are the days of just writing content on the go and publishing it anywhere and everywhere. People are looking for value. That's where content creation services can help. Studies show customers will interact with a business online before buying anything. That interaction is vital to the success your business and begins with your content. Any sales-focused organization these days has massively high content needs.
Consistency is crucial to a successful content marketing strategy. Writing 12 months of content, with a minimum of 8 blog posts a month - the number of blogs you need to see an uptick in traffic - is daunting. Creating that much content can be overwhelming to any organization. Don’t forget you also have to:
- Spend hours brainstorming and coming up with new ideas,
- Hypothesize and test which content works best for your target audience,
- Decide where each piece of content should live (e.g. your site, in a CTA, or on an external site),
- Stay up on marketing trends,
- Gather a fresh perspective to rejuvenate when things get stale or stagnant
- Uncover new opportunities to further increase your income.
Good content will attract new visitors and keep customers coming back for more, lengthening the lifetime value of each customer, and making sure you have enough new customers to satisfy your quotas. These are all reasons to engage content creators.
Taking advantage of content creation services will give your business the edge it needs to stay on top of your content strategy.
The 5 Goals of Online Writing For Your Sales Strategy
Having an inbound marketing agency working with you will ensure that no step is missed with your content strategy.
- Increase Brand Awareness. People are searching for your service or product. Having well placed content in a variety of places like your website, blog, social media, allows visitors to find your business and will bring new traffic to your website.
- Legitimize Your Brand. Search engines are constantly looking for quality content. Having a consistent stream of valuable content that is focused on what visitors are looking for you will increase your search engine optimization and rank higher in search results.
- Start Relationships Sooner. Quality content that is informative and educational to your product or service will show visitors that you are an authority in that market. You will build a sense of trust with your online audience by being consistent with your content. Quality and consistency really do go hand in hand in order to be successful.
- Build Prospect Trust. When people have trust in your brand, they return to your website knowing that your content is fresh and valuable. They may return looking for more information on a product or service or looking for new education on a topic. Either way, return visitors will lead to potential customers.
- Nurture Quality Leads. When content encourages return visits it becomes easier to nurture them into new leads. New leads will become new customers with appropriate, value-added nurturing.
That right there is the first half your sales cycle. It means your sales team can focus most on more efficiently and effectively on closing the warmest accounts.
How to Achieve Best Practices with Your Content Creation Services
Hiring content creation services will lead you through the steps to attract new visitors, increase your SEO, build trust and loyalty with your customers and nurture your leads. Having professional SEO copywriters online writing help will provide the quality content needed to continually grow your business. And, a properly executed content marketing strategy will give you the return on investment that you are aiming for. With Tangible Words you have an entire team working with you to achieve these results.
Free Industry Relevant Marketing Advice PLUS Receive the "How To Increase Your Sales By 340%" infographic
- Learn ways you can increase your sales online PLUS receive industry relevant ideas and advice on online sales, improving your website, and other content marketing techniques.
- PLUS 5 tips and statistics on how to increase your sales.
- Remember there is no commitment...you can unsubscribe at anytime if you don't find the free resources helpful.
Tags: inbound marketing agency