#CoolCompanies Get Better Revenue Growth With the PTPA Seal
86% of parents are more likely to buy a product if it comes recommended by other parents. That’s what makes PTPA’s (Parent Tested Parent Approved) Seal of Approval so powerful. Businesses can submit their products to the PTPA Seal of Approval program and if approved their product will be used, reviewed, and promoted by a network of up to 200,000 parents. But the ROI on PTPA doesn’t stop with the seal.
PTPA Is More Than Just a Seal of Approval
Once your product has the Seal of Approval, the PTPA floodgates open and your products and business will have access to so many more key promotional benefits to increase revenue growth, such as:
- The Top Product Award: your product could win an additional seal categorizing it as a Top Product and cementing the trust your customers have with your business.
- INSTABoost: PTPA has a huge community of Instagram parents who are ready to review your products to their thousands of followers. The INSTABoost program is 60% more effective than just an influencer program alone.
- The Influencer Program: your products are matched with best fit large account influencers to ensure your products have the most reach with your target audience.
- Endorsement videos: get an objective third party endorsement from parents celebrating the value of your products and share this video through all of your marketing channels.
- Consumer surveys: within 24 hours you’ll receive 1000s of market research data points about your product that you can use to customize your marketing reach to your target audience.
- Want to know more? Visit PTPA!
PTPA empowers consumers to make informed decisions about the products and services they purchase - and to recommend those products to other parents.
So what should you do with this information?
- Content Creation
- Growth-Driven Design Websites
- Inbound Marketing
- Tangible Words
- Sales Growth
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Blogging for Business
- Events & Training
- Economic Development
- Email Marketing
- Case Stories
- Company Growth Podcast
- Testimonials & Client Feedback
- Education and SaaS
- Alysha Dominico
- Inbound Marketing Agency
- Cool Companies
- Food and Beverage
TW Blog Sign-Up
Learn more about how to grow your business and improve your sales team process.