How The Food and Beverage Industry Can Use Inbound Marketing
Think of what you’re inundated with every day: do you really ever want that flyer? That coupon? How many commercials and pop up ads do you avoid like oncoming traffic? Now consider how your potential food and beverage industry customers might feel? Inbound marketing is the alternative.
These forms of interruption or outbound marketing aren’t the best way to start and nurture a long-lasting relationship with a customer. For example, let’s say you just opened a new restaurant in town and decide to plaster the neighbourhood posters advertising how great your food is. You put up as many as you think will catch peoples’ attention then wait by the phone for reservations to be made. Inbound marketing does the opposite: like trying out a newly curated menu (valuable content) with a select group of friends and family and gauge feedback to make adjustments for the general public.
For food and beverage industry content creators, instead of a menu and small dinner focus group, the process involves carefully examining content through feedback from editors and advisors to ensure it is targeted to the right people and gives them what they want.
The Benefits of Inbound Marketing in the Food and Beverage Industry
- Spend less time delivering unwanted random advertising and focus on what food and beverage product your potential customers are already interested in.
- Attract more leads when you position yourself as an expert and authority in your field.
- Provide value to your customers by discovering what interests them.
- Uncover new opportunities and cross-sales when you create new products based on your customers’ needs.
- Give your sales team qualified leads through inbound marketing to convert rather than cold calling random contacts in the food and beverage industry.
- Realize a strong following of happy customers who speak highly of your company and in turn achieve more leads organically.
Case Study: Inbound Marketing Web Traffic and Online Bookings
Inbound marketing has proven successful in increasing awareness, sales and re-engaging with old customers for the tourism website of Haliburton Forest. Inbound experts at Tangible Words optimized an out of date website that had no online booking or reservation capabilities nor an efficient customer relationship management (CRM) system and saw immediate results. Optimizing Haliburton Forest’s online site lead to a 52% web traffic increase. This increase leads to more customers easily navigating things like new bookings; keeping the Haliburton’s online revenue streams moving efficiently.
Inbound marketing is a quick and effective strategy to build a positive and profitable relationship with your customers. Don’t push on them what they don’t want, rather give them what they need and see the trail of satisfied and delighted customers coming your way.
Want to Learn More About Inbound Marketing for Your Food and Beverage Company?
- Content Creation
- Growth-Driven Design Websites
- Inbound Marketing
- Tangible Words
- Sales Growth
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Blogging for Business
- Events & Training
- Economic Development
- Email Marketing
- Case Stories
- Company Growth Podcast
- Testimonials & Client Feedback
- Education and SaaS
- Alysha Dominico
- Inbound Marketing Agency
- Cool Companies
- Food and Beverage
TW Blog Sign-Up
Learn more about how to grow your business and improve your sales team process.