Tangible Words has partnered with the Loyalist Training and Knowledge Centre to provide a Website Content workshop on October 9th, 2013.
How can you better manage your website information to keep clients engaged, and to reassure prospects? Here’s a full-day
workshop to help you transform your website into a powerful sales tool. You’ll have the whole day to learn and apply 5 strategies to make your website content compelling to prospects. Understand how people read online, discover how to share your expertise, and get feedback on your writing all under the guidance of an e-literacy expert, website copywriter and trained facilitator.
Who Should Attend:
- Communications and special event coordinators• Marketing and business development staff
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone who is responsible for creating and uploading business website content.
What You Will Learn:
- To improve user navigation of your website.
- To segment your known and hidden target audiences.
- To plan your messages, incorporating language that fosters trust and builds rapport with each target audience.
- 5 forms of graphic text to help users read your information online.
- Time-saving tricks to make website visits more worthwhile.
Benefits to Individuals
- Learn how to take relationship-building knowledge and transform it into web copy.
- Confidence to plan better future messages with any online media.
- Understanding of what information needs to be on your website.
- Create consistent online messages and decrease administration.
Benefits to Organization
- Ability to pinpoint where the gaps are in your current website copy.
- Language to talk about how to improve website copy, with a game plan for doing so.
- Itemization of your target audiences so you can address them based on their interests.
- Understand how to make the website a sales tool that works harder for the organization.
How to Register for the Improve Your Website Content Today Workshop:
Date: Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Investment: $349 + HST – includes: classroom instruction, materials, parking, lunch and refreshments.
Register Today: Contact Madeleine Fraser
T: 613-969-1913 ext. 2294