- Make sure all of your team members agree on what your company's new website design needs.
- Save money by talking to content experts before you talk to a website developer.
- Have your current website audited so you have a better idea of what needs changing (this is a cheap and an easy step that could save you thousands in the long run).
- Have your website copywriter and website developer work together.
- Make sure your design, development and website content is not completed by the same company.
- Ask your website copywriter about planning the content, not just writing it!
So now what?
In our next article we will provide a "I Want A New Website Design" Checklist so that you are better prepared when choosing a website developer.
Tangible Words is not a website developing company.
Tangible Words is a website copywriting, content marketing, strategic communications company. We have a few hand selected website developers in Ottawa, Toronto, and Melbourne, Australia that work with us to provide the best website redesigns and a smooth website content implementation process for our clients.