Interested in Working as a Copywriter? Now Hiring!
We are now hiring writers to join the Tangible Words copywriting team. Do you have any interest in working as a copywriter?
Want to fulfill of your dream of writing and get paid for it?
If you're a keen and conscientious writer with a background in English, journalism, or marketing - between Dec 16th, 2016-January 9th, 2017 we're offering you a chance to apply to join the Tangible Words team.
We train all of our writers to help them become an experienced website and SEO copywriter. Every successful applicant must complete the Tangible Words Copywriting Independent Study & Coaching Course.
We LOVE These Skills:
- Tech-Savvy & Love to work online with cool tools
- Conscientious - hold yourself accountable to what you commit to
- Excellent communication skills - get an email, respond to each point.
- Diligent - able to meet deadlines
- Able to react quickly to new jobs
- Excellent sense of humour (Seriously.)
- First Language is English Or you have University Standard English Language Competency
Working as a Copywriter: Work from Home, Work Anywhere in the World
Tangible Words built a business where subcontractors can work from home so they can spend more time with their family and for hobbies. No commuting, no office distractions. Set your own pace. Does that sound like you?
Contact Tangible Words today to receive the application checklist.
- Content Creation (322)
- Growth-Driven Design Websites (176)
- Inbound Marketing (139)
- Tangible Words (123)
- Sales Growth (112)
- Search Engine Optimization (86)
- Social Media Marketing (86)
- Blogging for Business (84)
- Events & Training (80)
- Economic Development (67)
- Hubspot (56)
- Manufacturing (47)
- Tourism (46)
- Email Marketing (44)
- Case Stories (43)
- Company Growth Podcast (38)
- Testimonials & Client Feedback (35)
- Education and SaaS (24)
- Google (23)
- Alysha Dominico (16)
- FAQ (16)
- Inbound Marketing Agency (16)
- Careers (12)
- Associations (7)
- Food and Beverage (7)
- Cool Companies (5)
TW Blog Sign-Up
Learn more about how to grow your business and improve your sales team process.