Tangible Words has partnered with the Loyalist Training and Knowledge Centre to provide a 'Learn to Use WordPress For Your Business Website or Blog' workshop in Belleville on March 6th, 2014.
Been wondering about how to get started with, and make the most of, Wordpress for your business blog or
company website? Everyone keeps talking about Wordpress because it’s the #1 Free Online Blogging and
Website Software. This full day workshop will save you the time it takes to familiarize—and master—
Wordpress whether you’re a business blogger or using it for your business website. We’ll be in a computer
lab so you can try it out, ask questions and discover how this innovative Web 2.0 software can boost your
business (and save you money) online.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Marketing Managers and Communications Coordinators
- Administrative Staff
- Team Leaders and Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Business Development and Sales Staff
- Blog and Social Media Writers
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to navigate the software and Wordpress’ key terms.
- Key copywriting techniques for more engaging online writing.
- The connection between your website, social media and Seach Engine Optimization (SEO)
- How to publish content - and schedule it in advance.
- The best way to organize information on your website.
- How to control spam and what other people post on your blog.
- PLUS - 7 Essential Free Business “Plugins” for your site.
BENEFITS TO INDIVIDUALS:
- Confidence to use industry-leading free software to empower your website.
- Understand how to boost your online presence with Wordpress.
- Clarify how to get your website, social media and SEO to work together.
BENEFITS TO ORGANIZATION:
- Develop a leader in your organisation who can spearhead your online presence.
- Prepare your team to post engaging content more frequently online (in line with your strategy).
- Understand the risks and benefits of using Wordpress for your new website.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE LEARN TO USE WORDPRESS FOR YOUR BUSINESS WORKSHOP:
Date: Thursday, March 6th, 2014
Time: 9am - 3pm
Location: Loyalist College, 284B Wallbridge-Loyalist Road, Belleville, ON
Investment: $349 + HST – includes: classroom instruction, materials, parking, lunch and refreshments.
Register Today: Contact Madeleine Fraser
T: 613-969-1913 ext. 2294