Get rid of the notion that you have to do all your marketing content yourself: you don’t and you shouldn’t. Sometimes being too close to the message or trying to churn it out between other obligations does more harm than not saying anything at all. Good marketing content takes a lot of effort and it’s not a process you can complete alone. We're the experts and we can't even do it at the level we'd like unless we give it to a dedicated person. When you pay into a content marketing content partnership you are paying to outsource the responsibility as well as the talent to get the job done (without draining your budget). We, as copywriters, have one job—to produce quality online content for you.
Why Good Content Marketing Doesn’t Start With The Writing
The actual written content happens near the end of the content marketing process. First you need to understand your audience and what they need. Not many organizations, especially non-profit, have the capacity to hire a dedicated staff responsible only for marketing content. It takes time and focus to produce thoughtful content that engages your audience, not turn them off. This is why outsourcing to professional copywriters will benefit your business.
5 Steps to Good Content Marketing When Outsourcing To Professional Copywriters That Will Help You
- Brainstorm: Tangible Words Copywriters take the time to learn your business and define what messages are important to your target audience. This is when you can refocus and improve your message to better market your organization.
- Plan Now: is when you take what you learned from the brainstorming session and turn it into a content plan and communications strategy (CPCS). A plan removes the daily burden of trying to decide what you need to focus your efforts on so you can just do it.
- Schedule: You can use an editorial calendar to help you release content regularly at the right time using the right tools to best reach your target audience. It’s so much easier to focus on scheduled content needs and chip away at them in a strategic way.
- Write: After you’ve planned and scheduled, copywriters can write concise, simple language pieces for you like blogs and articles or press releases and sales letters without the burden of outdated words and ideas clouding the message.
- Post :You can do this part on your own. But, Tangible Words can help you decide which platform is best for the message and your target audience. We can provide a website information architecture or social media tool creation so all you have to do is copy, paste and post.
Get piece of mind and a professional writing support (without the long term commitment) to help you make your communication relevant, engaging and dynamic. This will help you win over your audience and please your bosses because the work is done on time and on budget without taking you away from other tasks.
Here’s More Ways Outsourcing to Professional Copywriters Help You Meet Your Marketing Goals
- Trained Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Writing: We’re good at writing SEO content that gets you noticed online to reach your target audience and build your reputation.
- Objective Messaging: We can be objective—something that can be difficult to be when you’re in the environment every day—and freshen up your message to generate new interest in your organization.
- Social Media Expertise: Tangible Words specializes in online content and we keep current with the latest online tools for marketing and social selling (so you don’t have to). We can explain to you and help you decide if these tools are the right fit for your target audience.
Take 10 minutes to tell Tangible Words what you need and we’ll tell you how Tangible Words can help.
Learn Ways to Be Found Fast and Sell More Online. Free Infographic
More visitors to your page means more potential online sales. Here’s a FREE infographic to aid in boosting your online exposure. Learn SEO copywriting techniques so you’re found online first.