You may have already read "How Inbound Marketing will Attract Tourists to Your Ontario Region". If not, it's worth a read. Now we focus on tools that will make it easier for Ontario tourism marketing
Social media sharing is a key part of an effective inbound marketing strategy. However often we get hung up on trying to decide on what photo to add to a blog article to share, or how to track the social media results. Here's a list of good social media tools to use for your Ontario Tourism Marketing.
Making it Easier For Ontario Tourism Marketing
- Canva - make an image easily, by picking out an image (free or paid)
and then add any text you like. Then add this to your social media message or blog article.
- Buffer - schedule Facebook, Google +, Linked In and Twitter posts, up to 10 at a time. Make sure you change the Time zone when you set it up, for each account, under "Schedule". Pablo also available to create images with the right width for Pinterest and Instagram..
- Coscheduler - analyze headlines for blog posts and e-newsletters always
- Trends Map - see which Twitter tags are trending especially across eastern Ontario so we can use them in our tweets.
- Piktochart - a fantastic tool to create infographics.
Do you want to attract tourists to your Ontario region with unique and captivating content?
All the money you’ve spent on your website is wasted if you don’t have the right content to help tourists choose your Ontario Region. Download “How To Fix Your Website Content To Attract Tourists to Your Ontario Region”.