Is Your Website Content Grabbing All The Business You Can?
As we all know, customers are busy people with lots on their minds.
When your toilet is broken at home or in your office, you want an expert to come and fix your plumbing – fast.
As a consumer, you've probably been in a similar situation yourself. Something's wrong – maybe a computer – and you need it fixed immediately. So you go "shopping" and do "research" online.
As a business owner, when a prospect is seeking your services online they are similarly impatient (think of how you surf the net – don't you want good information fast)?
For businesses, prospects who come looking for you and who want information fast are the proverbial 'low hanging fruit' with whom you want to work. These prospects are usually ready for a purchase, or they wouldn't have bothered with the search.
So here they are, ready to buy, and they've come to your website which tells them you're the perfect person for the job, right?
Wrong. If your website content doesn't convince this prospect in 3 seconds or less, you're not going to look like the right person for the job.
Check out How To Make Your Website Writing More Interesting so you can start to improve. You might like to come along to one of our How To Improve Your Website Content Seminars too.
Related Website Content Articles
- Your Website Content Exposes Your Business (tangiblewords.com)
- Does your business have to be different? (tangiblewords.com)
- What Online Content MUST Appear On Your Company Website? (tangiblewords.com)
- Content Creation (322)
- Growth-Driven Design Websites (176)
- Inbound Marketing (139)
- Tangible Words (123)
- Sales Growth (112)
- Search Engine Optimization (86)
- Social Media Marketing (86)
- Blogging for Business (84)
- Events & Training (80)
- Economic Development (67)
- Hubspot (56)
- Manufacturing (47)
- Tourism (46)
- Email Marketing (44)
- Case Stories (43)
- Company Growth Podcast (38)
- Testimonials & Client Feedback (35)
- Education and SaaS (24)
- Google (23)
- Alysha Dominico (16)
- FAQ (16)
- Inbound Marketing Agency (16)
- Careers (12)
- Associations (7)
- Food and Beverage (7)
- Cool Companies (5)
TW Blog Sign-Up
Learn more about how to grow your business and improve your sales team process.