Google rates your company blog, that's why you need to write good business blogs to sell more online. Google reads your website to make sure you are an expert online in your field. Being an expert and trusted source is how you get Google ranked. One way to ensure Google sees you as an expert is through business blogging. Blogging adds value to your company website.
5 Ways To Use Business Blogging To Sell Online
- Identify your business as an expert (or trusted adviser). Use your business blog to encourage customers to consult you before they invest with somebody else. Provide frequent, unique content about what you sell and a place for potential customers to start trusting you and your brand.
- Nurture customer relationships online. Join the many companies that use blogs already. Be interactive with customers online. Respond to questions and comments. You’ll archive a history of valuable customer service others can see.
- Measure and track your online success with blogging analytics so you can see your Return on Investment (ROI).
- Achieve consistent brand personality. Easily integrate and link your social media marketing campaigns.
- Rank your business higher in Search Engine lists as dynamic websites like business blogs which can be Search Engine Optimized (SEO’ed).
If you've been avoiding blogging for your company website, take this opportunity to master writing your business blog to increase online traffic and build relationships. It's easier than you think to write good business blogs to sell more online. You already have the knowledge within in your organization, you simply have to plan your content and share it strategically using your business blog.
Companies That Use Blogs Started With These 9 Steps
Here's some help so your marketing staff plus your subject matter experts can learn to write good business blogs to sell more online.
- Research: Learn about blogs and articles, and how each impacts your website content.
- Get to know your target market and what features and benefits interest them.
- Create a content strategy.
- Brainstorm 3 main points for each business blog article before you start blogging.
- Create a strong headline.
- Use the WordPress editorial calendar plugin to make life easier for your business.
- Determine the best blog article length for your audience.
- Monitor your success and tweak to improve.
- Keep writing and watch your business blog grow.