5 Reasons You Need A Content Strategy Before a Website Developer
In our last article we discussed avoiding one-stop shop website companies and, 'How to Save Money when Redoing Your Business Website. Look for specialists for each area of your business website.
Here are 5 Reasons You Need A Content Strategy Before You Need a Website Developer:
- Accessibility: does your website communicate well with online reading software and captioning software?
- Search Engine Optimization of your website: does your website communicate well with search engines?
- User-friendly navigation of your website: can they quickly grasp the main ideas and immediately get what they need?
- Customer-focused messages and movement through your website: can readers get back to a place they wanted to go, do they have options for finding what they're looking for? Is content suggested to them to make your website 'sticky' for the prospect?
- Your best self: have you examined your company from an external perspective to see if you're really saying all the amazing things you can do for your prospects, so they want to work with you because of the messages on your website?
Next, find out why Website Copywriters Should Plan Your Content Not Just Write it.
- Content Creation
- Growth-Driven Design Websites
- Inbound Marketing
- Tangible Words
- Sales Growth
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Blogging for Business
- Events & Training
- Economic Development
- Email Marketing
- Case Stories
- Testimonials & Client Feedback
- Company Growth Podcast
- Education and SaaS
- Alysha Dominico
- Inbound Marketing Agency
- Food and Beverage
- Cool Companies
TW Blog Sign-Up
Learn more about how to grow your business and improve your sales team process.