On January 28th, 2014 in Belleville, Ontario, Tangible Words in partnership with Loyalist Training & Knowledge Centre will be offering the 'Keys to Increasing Open Rates and Responses to Your Emails, and Online Messages' full day workshop.
Need to get in touch with new and existing clients consistently? Learn what it takes to get prospects to respond to your emails,
e-newsletters and other online messages in this full day workshop. Create campaigns online that nurture relationships and keep clients coming through the door. Learn from multiple examples, practice and time to write your next campaign.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Marketing Managers and Communications Coordinators
- Administrative Staff
- Business Development and Sales Staff
- Blog and Social Media Writers
- Self-employed Business Professionals
- Special Event Coordinators
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Essential email and online message components to increase customer responses.
- How to write topics your audiences want to hear.
- Key letter components that prove your focus is on your target audience.
- Top tips for creating campaign ideas that attract new clients.
- How to build and nurture relationships from your website.
BENEFITS TO INDIVIDUALS:
- Develop the skill set to manage your online messages more effectively.
- Learn how to plan more effective direct message campaigns.
- Discover a creative process for generating meaningful content.
BENEFITS TO ORGANIZATION:
- Assess your current software’s usefulness and whether you’re over-paying.
- Learn how to move the focus onto your target audience and meet your communication goals.
- Create a plan for building and nurturing relationshisp with your website visitors and how to grow ‘your
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE EMAIL MARKETING WORKSHOP:
Date: Tuesday, January 28th, 2013
Time: 9am - 3pm
Location: Loyalist College, 284B Wallbridge-Loyalist Road, Belleville, ON
Investment: $349 + HST – includes: classroom instruction, materials, parking, lunch and refreshments.
Register Today: Contact Madeleine Fraser
T: 613-969-1913 ext. 2294