A Brochure: Content Marketing Tool Case Story
Before: Topcat (Move Management Company) Had These Problems…
- Frustrated with trying to group services together.
- Had a hard time explaining services to clients so they understood how amazing the company was and why the services provided were so important.
- Wanted a brochure that quickly told prospects what they did, what they offered in a don't-want-to-forget way so they would hang on to the brochure until they were ready to make a purchase.
After: Topcat Now Has An Effective Content Marketing Brochure
- Tangible Words helped Topcat take stock of the company's best (and hidden) features.
- Next, Tangible Words created a new way to group services together to make Topcat's products more attractive and discernible to prospects.
- Then, Tangible Words organized the content for optimal reader-flow in trifold presentation.
- The brochure content was copy written and two drafting stages were completed with Topcat to make sure the copy met everyone's expectations.
- Tangible Words also provided feedback on the design of the brochure.
- Topcat now has a great brochure to use as a “leave behind”. And Topcat feels confident taking their brochure to client meetings to discuss packages and to take to networking functions.