Business Blog Series - How to Publish Posts on your Business blog
Business Blogging is essential to building rapport with your clients online. As a website copywriter we cannot encourage you enough to create trust and nurture relationships through blogs, e-newsletters and of course your business website.
We hope we have helped you with understanding the importance of business blogging:
- how to establish your business as experts and create trust online.
- how often you should write a business blog and how to find time away from your business to write every post.
- Using WordPress for your Business Blog
- 'Must Have' WordPress Plugins for your Business Blog.
So if you are new to using WordPress, then it is important to understand how to publish posts on your business blog.
- Publish Immediately or Schedule: The great advantage of WordPress is that you can write many posts at the same time and schedule them for future dates so you ensure you are consistently posting to your audience
- Categories: To make it easy for your readers, you should create general categories that you can file your posts into. For example, in this post, we filed it under 'Blogging for Business'; 'DIY Small Business Website'; 'New Business Help'
- Tags: what keywords are important in your post? What would your viewers type into a search engine to find this blog article?
- Comments: You want to make sure you encourage discussion on your blog or website.
- Links: Try to interest your readers so they stay on longer. Add interlinks in your content that are relevant so they click through.
- Content Creation
- Growth-Driven Design Websites
- Inbound Marketing
- Tangible Words
- Sales Growth
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Blogging for Business
- Events & Training
- Economic Development
- Email Marketing
- Case Stories
- Company Growth Podcast
- Testimonials & Client Feedback
- Education and SaaS
- Alysha Dominico
- Inbound Marketing Agency
- Cool Companies
- Food and Beverage
TW Blog Sign-Up
Learn more about how to grow your business and improve your sales team process.