There’s a simple way to make sure you aren’t penalized by Google rule changes, work with Tangible Words.
We keep on top of and follow Google’s published documents on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices. If you’ve taken our training you’ll have been instructed on how you follow these steps. And, any copy Tangible Words has written for you follows these rules, every time. It’s all part of your Quality Assured Process giving you the best online content and genuine Google ranking that makes your business stand out online.
Writing Your Own Online Content? Follow These Top Two Google Rules
So what happens when you need to write online content on your own? Here’s two things we think are paramount for Google compliance for your online content:
- Beware the SEO Expert. You might think offering duplicate content across multiple sites is a valid ranking strategy. Turns out, if you’re hiring an SEO expert who buys you 100 domains to list you across 100 databases, what you’ll get is your same content pasted across all the websites. Google thinks this is “cheating” a.k.a “Black Hat SEO.” Create the content and use it to generate organic ranking, help Google direct honest users to honest content.Google is just a happy librarian who wants to make sure every user finds the right book. The Google motto is “don’t be evil”. “Paid” organic rankings are deceptive, pay for your ads and make the effort with your content.
- Give The Content You’re Promising. It’s not intentional. Sometimes your content doesn’t factor in all the keywords and phrases you need. So make sure you fill in your Yoast SEO plugin. Yoast SEO lets you know where you need to fill in content gaps so you aren’t misdirecting users to content you’ve promised in Meta tags, but not delivered on the page.
Stay In Line with Google Rules.
Don't cheat. Remember customers always want to know what’s in it for me. What would they think: if you’ll cheat Google, what will you do to them?
Ever Wondered How to Fix Your Website the Right Way! Free Infographic
Most people are dissatisfied with their website, but they mistakenly blame it on the design. Improve your website: Stay relevant, get found, be awesome.
- Identify: what should be on your website?
- Index and organize your content for user-friendly (and strategic) experiences.
- SEO Website Copywriting
- Provide Content over the next 12 months