How To Set Up A Successful Content Marketing Strategy
Your content marketing strategy should be based on original research. Research helps you produce quality online content. Content quality is a compelling factor when potential customers are making decisions about which products or services to purchase, and where to purchase from. According to Content Marketing Institute, the top two influences on consumer decisions are word of mouth and original research.
By investing some time and energy in creating an online strategy that includes original research, you can create influential content too.
What Is A Content Marketing Strategy?
An online marketing strategy is a plan for what, where and how often you publish that content. To create a successful content marketing strategy you need to:
- Research your target market thoroughly and develop buyer personas.
- Decide what it is that you offer in a unique way to solve their problems.
- Study which platforms they use to get their information.
- Develop a calendar for posting on the platforms where you know your target market is most likely to see it. (The plan may include hiring copywriters to support your >marketing department.)
Big Return On Your Content Marketing Strategy Investment
You may think you have no money for a content marketing budget. However, a well-researched strategy will make you money. When you spend money to outsource to , you stop losing online revenue. You can even measure the Return on Investment (ROI) of your strategy.
How A Good Content Marketing Strategy Benefits You
We’ve all heard the phrase “content is king.” Take advantage of the far-reaching benefits of using the quality content you create. You'll increase online sales and grow your business.
For example, you can use your Content Marketing Strategy to:
- Adapt online copyfor mobile to increase your mobile ranking so that more potential customers can find you.
- Produce website content people can understand to help them find information efficiently and effectively so they trust you and keep coming back.
- Align your sales and marketing departments and improve communication and productivity so they work peacefully together and generate more qualified leads.
5 Tips to Help You Improve Your Content Marketing Strategy
- Set SMART Goals – Based on your target market research and knowledge of your company, set goals such as the quantity of customers, specific volume of sales, or number of followers.
- Hire Content Writers – consider using a Website Copywriting Company.They'll use their content and marketing experience to give your business a competitive edge.
- Automate Your Content– Use Hubspot to automate your content and reach more customers. Content writers partner with youto give you the benefits of marketing automation.
- Use Search Engine Optimization – Be sure to use professional tips for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) when writing your content. Use research to carefully select your keywordsto improve website ranking and get your posts found faster.
- Create Pillar Content – To capitalize on the newest Google algorithm, divide your content into topics or pillars, create a pillar (main, introductory) article for each topic and then use that article to link to more in depth content on sub-topics.
Download Your FREE Checklist To Start Increasing Sales Today!
- Content Creation
- Growth-Driven Design Websites
- Inbound Marketing
- Tangible Words
- Sales Growth
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Blogging for Business
- Events & Training
- Economic Development
- Email Marketing
- Case Stories
- Company Growth Podcast
- Testimonials & Client Feedback
- Education and SaaS
- Alysha Dominico
- Inbound Marketing Agency
- Cool Companies
- Food and Beverage
TW Blog Sign-Up
Learn more about how to grow your business and improve your sales team process.