Google reads your website to make sure you are the expert online in your field and that is how you get Google ranked. But how do you continually make sure that Google's "spiders" are always seeing you as the expert. One way is through blogging. This way you have frequent, unique content about what you sell and also provides a place for potential customers to start trusting you and your brand.
Has your company been avoiding blogging? Oh no...how will that affect your business online?
Here are 5 Ways Business Blogging Will Help You Sell More Online.
- Identify your business as an expert (or trusted adviser). Encourage customers to consult you before they invest with somebody else.
- Nurture customer relationships online. Be interactive with customers online. You'll archive a history of valuable customer service others can see.
- Measure and track your online success with blogging analytics so you can see your Return On Energy.
- Achieve consistent brand personality. Easily integrate and link your social media marketing campaigns.
- Rank your business higher in Search Engine lists as dynamic websites like blogs which can be Search Engine Optimized (SEO'ed).