How Top Companies Thrive By Using HubSpot
HubSpot is a sales and marketing software platform that features tools that help facilitate inbound marketing. Inbound marketing is a business methodology that attracts customers by creating valuable content and experiences that are tailored to the problems they are having in order to bring customers to you instead of having to hunt for customers.
HubSpot is the go-to software for companies to automate processes that once consumed much of a marketing team’s time. In 2021, Hubspot was named “a Leader in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for B2B Marketing Automation Platforms”
HubSpot lets you attract, capture, track and close qualified leads as they move from product awareness to purchase. But because one of the most modern, best CRMs is attached inside Hubspot you can also use Hubspot automations to clean up your data.
All of these features are in one spot (see list below) and that makes Hubspot better for managing your marketing, sales and customer success activities. Hubspot features include:
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Sales Automations
- Marketing Automations
- Customer Success Automations
Companies Have Amazing Success Using HubSpot and Working With a HubSpot Agency Partner
As a growth agency and a HubSpot Agency Partner, Tangible Words gets the chance to help companies go from words to revenue using work with companies and help them with Hubspot products.
HubSpot and Platform Businesses, Education and SaaS Companies
Like most companies in the B2B (Business To Business) space, platform-based businesses, like Education or SaaS companies, usually need to educate customers about their products. Hubspot software makes the planning, production, publication and tracking of your marketing and sales efforts much more manageable.
The needs of education companies can be quite unique. On behalf of Hubspot, Tangible Words even runs a Hubspot User Group (HUG) for all of North America in the education sector. Any Hubspot customer (even if you are only using the Hubspot Forever Free CRM) is welcome to attend and learn more about how to better use their Hubspot licences. Follow events for the Hubspot User Group for Education NAM here.
Tangible Words also runs a HUG for Ottawa, Canada and their growing tech sector. You can follow events for the Ottawa Hubspot User Group here.
For each HUG that Tangible Words’ runs on behalf of Hubspot, there is also a LinkedIn Group for discussion and Hubspot product updates between events, as well as Community.Hubspot.com.
Benefits of Inbound Marketing to Education and SaaS Companies
- Qualified Leads: Finding leads that match your target audience saves you time, money and a lot of grunt work. By creating wicked content, your leads will come to you.
- Short Sales Cycle: By giving potential customers information at each stage of the buyer’s journey, they will be more prepared to make an informed decision.
- It is Scalable: Don’t waste time or money by creating new content for every growth period - repurpose and reuse older content so that it is fresh but still speaks to your target audience.
HubSpot is Helping Economic Development With Inbound Marketing
Economic development is the process of improving the economic well-being and quality of life of a region or local community.
Benefits of Inbound Marketing to Economic Development
- Accessibility: When your region posts content on your website, it is accessible 24/7. This is attractive to potential investors because it gives the opportunity for them to immediately see what your region has to offer.
- Be the Thought Leader in Your Region: By producing solid content related to your region, you will build authority and trust within investors and your council. By offering high-quality content, it can help you be invited to speaking or networking events to raise your region’s profile.
- Automation: By automating all of the systems you have come to rely on, you will work smarter and more efficiently, leaving time for the work that you truly enjoy doing in your region.
HubSpot is Helping Associations With Inbound Marketing
Associations are membership organizations that are primarily focused on providing services and benefits to members who are part of a specific group (e.g., a trade group, an industry-specific association or a professional association). National Fatherhood Initiative was using a variety of free or low-cost tools which resulted in a mishmash of results and gaps in their marketing. After working with HubSpot, they saw a 40% increase in traffic, as well as a decrease of 11% of their marketing budget.
Benefits of Inbound Marketing for Associations
- Building a Brand: By creating a solid plan and following through, your association will improve their visibility which will result in lasting relationships with members.
- Gaining Credibility: When you create content that your potential and current members are looking for, the result will be a positive perception of the association, which also increases confidence that your members will have in you.
- Gaining Informative Marketing Analytics: Inbound marketing is measurable, which means that whatever you are implementing, you will be able to track and see if it is successful. You will also know your exact ROI which will help with uncertainty and questions about whether all your hard work is paying off.
HubSpot is Helping Food & Beverage With Inbound Marketing
The food and beverage industry involves all companies that process raw food materials, packaging, and distributes them. This includes fresh, prepared foods as well as packaged foods, and alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.
Benefits of Inbound Marketing in the Food & Beverage Industry
- Attract More Leads: When you create your own content, marketing material and sales pitches towards your ideal customer, you will set yourself apart as an expert and help to build rapport with potential and current clients.
- Create New Products: When you truly understand your customers (and doing all the pre-work of creating personas will help with this), you can create new products that will meet their needs.
- Happy Customers: Happy customers are the best referrals you will ever get. When customers feel like they are truly being listened to, they are sure to tell their peers.
How HubSpot Can Accelerate Growth For Your Company
HubSpot is an amazing option for companies who are looking to step up their online strategy. Using HubSpot software embraces an all-in-one approach to marketing, sales, email and customer management. If needed, inbound marketing agencies that are HubSpot Agency Partners can manage HubSpot for you to escalate your success.
- Content Creation
- Growth-Driven Design Websites
- Inbound Marketing
- Tangible Words
- Sales Growth
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Blogging for Business
- Events & Training
- Economic Development
- Case Stories
- Email Marketing
- Company Growth Podcast
- Testimonials & Client Feedback
- Education and SaaS
- Alysha Dominico
- Inbound Marketing Agency
- Cool Companies
- Food and Beverage
TW Blog Sign-Up
Learn more about how to grow your business and improve your sales team process.