HubSpot marketing software is a great choice for anyone wanting to move to the next level in online strategy. Online is where marketing is happening. And now more than ever, you need an all-in-one online approach like HubSpot.
You’re extremely busy, so your marketing, sales, email, and customer management software really need to be all in one place. You need to be able to keep an eye on everything without a lot of wasted time moving from software to software. And that’s likely one of the reasons why you chose HubSpot in the first place.
Though HubSpot is versatile, designed for beginners and experienced marketers too, you may be feeling as if HubSpot’s managing you, and not the other way around.
If that’s the case, and it is for many marketers just like you, as a HubSpot award winning inbound marketing agency we can help.
5 Ways To Get Help With Your HubSpot Marketing
- Content creation: is how you reach your online target audience. You need to create content consistently with regular, relevant, high-quality posts to keep your clients engaged and coming back for more — and moving through your sales funnel. Coming up with focused content takes a lot of time and planning. You have to create an editorial calendar to schedule your drafts, reviews, writing, and copyediting. To be truly successful, you’ll need a team of trained writers to tackle consistent online content creation. You need to be able to direct them clearly on what to write and when to write it. HubSpot can help you manage your content, but you may not find it as intuitive as you thought you would, but we know HubSpot’s ins and outs, so you don’t have to.
- Content strategy: for marketers like you, who use the power of HubSpot but may not want to spend the time or resources doing the work in-house, hiring an inbound marketing agency like Tangible Words is a financially sound option. Working with us allows you to keep your company’s content just the way you want it, but you don’t have to spend the time planning it. We look after the writing and scheduling of your content, in line with your marketing strategy and editorial calendar. We make sure your content is shared in a way that makes sense — all planned in advance. With us looking after the maintenance of your content engine, getting real results suddenly gets easier.
- Results: you’ve made a commitment to step up your online marketing by purchasing and using HubSpot. And you have access to HubSpot’s vast library of features and resources and you’re trying to use it as best as you can…but maybe you’re not seeing the return on investment (ROI) you need. Maybe you’re not seeing the conversion rates you hoped for from your targeted email marketing, or you’re not acquiring the number of homepage landings you set out to achieve.
Whatever the shortfall, the bottom line is that you’re not getting the results from HubSpot you want. And you don’t really have the time to wrestle with the beast that is HubSpot. Don’t worry — you didn’t make the wrong decision! It’s simply a matter of choosing to get help so you can take full advantage of what HubSpot has to offer you. For example, Area9 Learning’s website traffic increased by 29%, and their social media traffic by 230% — within the first month after working with us!
- Generating more website traffic: the whole point of using HubSpot marketing software is to increase your website traffic. You wanted more of your online leads to become clients, and to be able to move those leads through your sales funnel. But if your potential leads aren’t even landing on your site, you’re losing valuable business. Creating an expert inbound marketing strategy tailored to your needs, so you attract more quality leads is what we can do for you. We know the traps and tricks beyond what you can learn in the HubSpot Academy, or from months of practice, because we have exposure and practice with more accounts than just yours. We were named one of the Top 10 Inbound Marketing Agencies in Canada because we increase traffic to our clients’ websites and significantly improve their sales.
- Managing your HubSpot account: if you don’t measure, you can never improve. We track your emails and advertising campaigns, gather valuable data (open and click-through rates, user location, engagement time, etc.) from visitors to your website and online customers, and learn which prospects hold the most promise for conversion. For example, users who regularly open emails and click calls-to-action are more likely to respond to more substantial offers. We will help you stop sending information to people who don’t read your content, and focus on nurturing better fit customers — those hungry for more content to help them through their journey as a buyer. And that means more leads will move to the end of your sales funnel, converting to new clients.
Using HubSpot effectively requires a lot of focused attention, and if you’re scrambling to keep up with content creation, along with everything else, it’s time to get some help from an award winning HubSpot inbound marketing agency like us.
Want More Advice on HubSpot Marketing and Inbound?